Sunday, September 18, 2011

First posts are like first dates :)

Hey everyone the names Amanda and tonight will be my first post ever on blogspot! I have to say I am pretty excited about it. I have been wanting to create a blog for a while now and here I am a few days after fashion week- full of inspiration and several opinions! Soo... here goes- My Top 10 "eclectic"
favorite collections for Spring 2012 (in no particular order)
-Please feel free to click on each designer to see a slideshow of their collections 
1. Oscar De La Renta
2. Jason Wu
3. Proenza Schouler
4. Vivienne Tam
5. DVF
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim
8. Prabal Gurung
9. Cynthia Rowley
10. Mulberry

** Here are a few flicks of some of my favorite pieces within these collections :)

 Oscar De La Renta
 Jason Wu
 Vivienne Tam

3.1 Phillip Lim 

Prabal Gurung

No comments:

Post a Comment