Thursday, September 29, 2011

COLORblocking.

Although the idea of COLOR BLOCKING is not an entirely new trend it is safe to say that it is one of the hottest trends to hit the fashion scene in a pretty long time. For those of you new to the idea; Color Blocking means to combine a few different colors that compliment each other, this could be from bold colors like red and yellow to soft pinks and browns.

I particularly LOVE LOVE LOVEE this trend because it allows us to be fun and brave with what we are wearing without looking too juvenile or crazy. I have added a few peices to my fall wardrobe that I cannot wait to pair up; Red Blazers, Plum Purple satin peep toe heels and Teal denim Jeans- AND YES I cannot wait to wear them all TOGETHER! I'll post up pics soon of some of my favorite Fall outfits I've put together!

Here are just a few photos of fun, inspiring and absolutely smart looks for Color Blocking, ENJOY :)






2 comments:

  1. I love this trend!The pictures are beautiful, I love the last one with the pink jacket :)

    Joyce
    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything dealing with color blocking I love... Now following : )

    Tammy
    http://afendibagandabadattitude.com

    ReplyDelete